- Seeing Posibilities
- Born 3 Times!
- God's Agent of Change then & now
- Happy wedding, why is everyone crying?!
- Called to serve the VVIP
- A Life Together
- God Took Care of My Needs
- 'I Care' — through the eyes of donors
- He Turned Himself In
- From Testing to Trusting
- Adidas & I in FAITH Garden
- Mental Disorder is NOT a Death Sentence
- A Volunteer Staff who Found His Life Purpose
- I Too Can Work!
- Early Intervention Centre in KK
- Shut up, sit down and listen!
- Out of UK, God Calls...
- From a parent of a Young Man with Autism
- I'm luck I had cancer!
- Follow the rhythm of my heart
- Where does my strength come from?
- I'm weak enough to serve
- From Prison to Pulpit
- Finding Grace
- Offering my first fruits
- 'They' are pure joy
- God heard me
- Following my Sifu
- What's so special about them
- Spare the rod, spoil the son
- Little Precious who spoke with her eyes & smiles
Prison, Drugs and AIDS
Everyone deserves a second chance and some need more than others! Our efforts in this area include:
• Prison, Substance Abuse & Addictions Ministry
Coordination of visits to prisons (men, women and juvenile); drop-in centre where assessment, counselling and referral services are provided; street ministry.
Counselling and referral services are part and parcel of our ministry to people with a history of prison, drugs and HIV/AIDS and their family members.
• Community & Family Programmes
A range of community-based services which include home visits, hospital visits, counselling, transport and support groups for people living with HIV/AIDS, and aftercare programmes for ex-prisoners and those recovering from substance abuse which include halfway homes, community homes and trainings, to support them towards re-assimilation into the society.
• Youth & Juvenile Programmes
Through fun and engaging extra-curricular activities and music, we run regular trainings for juveniles towards character-building and facilitate prevention programmes for youth in the poor communities, as well as hold awareness talks on HIV/AIDS and addictions at schools, colleges and churches.