- Seeing Posibilities
- Born 3 Times!
- God's Agent of Change then & now
- Happy wedding, why is everyone crying?!
- Called to serve the VVIP
- A Life Together
- God Took Care of My Needs
- 'I Care' — through the eyes of donors
- He Turned Himself In
- From Testing to Trusting
- Adidas & I in FAITH Garden
- Mental Disorder is NOT a Death Sentence
- A Volunteer Staff who Found His Life Purpose
- I Too Can Work!
- Early Intervention Centre in KK
- Shut up, sit down and listen!
- Out of UK, God Calls...
- From a parent of a Young Man with Autism
- I'm luck I had cancer!
- Follow the rhythm of my heart
- Where does my strength come from?
- I'm weak enough to serve
- From Prison to Pulpit
- Finding Grace
- Offering my first fruits
- 'They' are pure joy
- God heard me
- Following my Sifu
- What's so special about them
- Spare the rod, spoil the son
- Little Precious who spoke with her eyes & smiles
Master of Transformational Development
(Aid & Development Programme)
This is a 3-year part-time programme offfered jointly by Malaysian CARE and Eastern Colllege Australia in collaboration with AGST Alliance.
For programme content and structure visit
For information about fees & application visit
Jeffery Cheah Foundation Community Scholarship
We are the coordinator for this scholarship designed for children from welfare homes and poor communities to pursue Diploma and Certificate courses at Sunway University.
For more information, visit:
or contact Samantha at 03-92120162