Do enjoy the facilities and may you be refreshed; however please abide by these rules so that others may also be blessed.
- Official check-in time is after 2.00pm
- Details of each member of the group must be recorded in the “Guest Book” upon arrival.
- No additional person(s) may use this place without prior permission from the caretaker and/or the administration staff in charge.
- Proper conduct, integrity and decorum are to be observed at all times.
- Please keep this place free from harmful substances, such as alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.
- Please be alert and take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety for the duration of your stay with us.
- Please ensure that the place is kept clean at all times.
- Please bring your own toiletries and towels as these are not provided for.
- Simple cooking is allowed.
- Upon departure, please:
a. Switch off all electrical appliances except the fridge.
b. Remove all used pillow cases, bed sheets and blankets.
c. Ensure all windows and doors are locked.
d. Inform our caretaker (Helen Khoo) of any breakages or damage.
e. Return your keys to our caretaker (Helen Khoo), UNLESS informed otherwise.
- Malaysian Care reserves the right to take further action in the event of a failure to comply with any of the above mentioned conditions
For emergencies or enquiries, please call:
Caretaker (Helen Khoo: 019-610 0920) or Admin Staff (Malaysian Care: 03-92120162)
As the Lord blesses you, please pass on the blessing by introducing this ministry to your church members, colleagues and friends. Thank you.
Your reservation of the usage of Rumah ReconRe will be deemed finalized upon your receipt of a confirmation letter issued by the Administration Department of Malaysian Care.
Rumah ReconRe runs under the total management of Malaysian Care, a non-profit Christian NGO committed to serving the poor and needy. Love gifts and donations will be very much appreciated.
Bank: Maybank Berhad
Account Name: MALAYSIAN CARE
Account No.: 514 057 600 134