Everybody needs somebody, and especially so for a recovering addict. The support and care provided post-formal rehabilitation are important components for one’s recovery process. What it means to them:
- A friend is available at all times
- The community/church is supportive of your recovery
- You are never alone in your walk to complete recovery
- You are empowered and enabled in your recovery
- Knowing that God is with you at all times
With adequate aftercare and support in a positive environment, the chances of relapse are greatly reduced by up to 85%. Malaysian Care runs 2 halfway homes (1 for men, 1 for women) in the Klang Valley and partners with churches in starting community homes.
You can be a friend, a buddy, a volunteer to partner us in the area of fundraising, prayer or encourage your church to help begin and maintain community homes. For more information, please contact Sam Lim at 03-79802467 or email@example.com