- Seeing Posibilities
- Born 3 Times!
- God's Agent of Change then & now
- Happy wedding, why is everyone crying?!
- Called to serve the VVIP
- A Life Together
- God Took Care of My Needs
- 'I Care' — through the eyes of donors
- He Turned Himself In
- From Testing to Trusting
- Adidas & I in FAITH Garden
- Mental Disorder is NOT a Death Sentence
- A Volunteer Staff who Found His Life Purpose
- I Too Can Work!
- Early Intervention Centre in KK
- Shut up, sit down and listen!
- Out of UK, God Calls...
- From a parent of a Young Man with Autism
- I'm luck I had cancer!
- Follow the rhythm of my heart
- Where does my strength come from?
- I'm weak enough to serve
- From Prison to Pulpit
- Finding Grace
- Offering my first fruits
- 'They' are pure joy
- God heard me
- Following my Sifu
- What's so special about them
- Spare the rod, spoil the son
- Little Precious who spoke with her eyes & smiles
Policy, Advocacy & Research
In our pursuit to make this world a better place for all especially the poor and marginalised, we have come to acknowledge the need to address structural and systemic issues. This calls for a collective voice to advocate for just policies, efficient implementation and good governance of resources.
This is an attempt to bring together Christians across denominations to be a voice for the poor. It is a loose network for sharing of stories that inspire and challenge actions, as well as a platform for acting together. For more information:
Tel: 03-90582102 ext 115
Persatuan Pekerja Prihatin & Pekerja Social Kristian Malaysia is an association of Christians in social work which focuses on social work legislation, training & sharing of resources.
Our research work is directed to support advocacy on poverty issues and documentation of best practices to enhance services.